Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subleasing problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subleasing problem Empty Subleasing problem Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:44 pm

white

white
Arresto Menor

Hello, Due to my business did not work out, I entered into an sub leasing agreement. Here what the problems are:

1. The agent gave us a simple agreement very similar to acknowledgment of payment of receipt and claimed he is the owner but he is not owner. There is nothing mentioned about subleasing. As my business did not work, o the basis of that that simple agreement, I issued a subleasing agreement.

2. The subleasing agreement issued by me without stating address. Only full name is mentioned. Even no valid ID is presented/attached with the agreement. That means the agreement is invalid. Can the sublessor purse a legal action against me?

3. The sublessor is not happy with the space as the business is not working and asking for refund stating that the agreement is illegal.

4. The owner of the property was initially angry but now he has no problem as he only cares for his rent.

Now the sublessor is stating that this is illegal and asking for refund. I said the owner has no problem and you can do your business without any issue.Even I asked her to come and talk with owner but the sublessor is asking for refund. Even she is asking me to go to Barangay to solve the issue.

Could you please let me know the legal consequences if I don't want to go Barangay? Please note that I did not give my ID. She has only a simple agreement without mentioning any ID and address. Only name is mentioned.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Relyn

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum