Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Jeprokzki

Arresto Menor

Hi guys good day to all lawyers here. My name is Jeffrey and im an OFW i just want to ask some advice regarding my online business in Philippines. i started my small online retail last year 2015 april at lazada.com.ph, already done with b.i.r registration (self-employed/online business) one of their requirement. but after 6 months i forgot to filed any b.i.r forms ( i forgot what number) because my transactions with lazada is extremely low it did not even reach Php10,000 per month. then suddenly my employer abroad called me that i need to go back to work a.s.a.p. so i have no time to file a closure of business. what should i do now? anyone can help me? Crying or Very sad

you can email me here : lantizk@gmail.com

Thank you,

2BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty Re: BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Jeprokzki

Arresto Menor

someone please help!

3BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty Re: BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Closing a business is just so easy. You only have to file an affidavit/letter-request of closure and some other docs, you may find them at the BIR website. But you have to pay the arrears in taxes and the penalties. You really have to have it closed. Dont worry, you can process it for in 1 or 2 days lang.

4BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty Re: BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Jeprokzki

Arresto Menor

Hi thanks po sa reply, ang problem ko po wala po ako sa pinas ngayon... Mag 1 year na business ko pero hindi ko na po inasikaso.

5BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty Re: BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede mo naman yan ipaasikaso sa iba. Gawa ka lang authorization letter or special power of attorney. Mabilis lang. Kakaclose lang namin ng business last nov. Mother ng boyrfriend ko nga lang ang nag-asikaso.

6BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Empty Re: BIR TAX PROBLEM FOR OFW Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:28 am

Jeprokzki

Arresto Menor

Ahh sige po maraming salamat po sa help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum