Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bench warrant - cashwagon (atty oscar villanueva)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kathperez2015@yahoo.com.p

Arresto Menor

I recieved a text today..
METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT
Mr/Mrs. KATHERINE MUNOZ PEREZ,
Expect our official common to issue your COURT ORDER(Bench Warrant)
exactly 3pm SEPTEMBER 6,2018) together with Sheriff team to issue Writ of Preliminary Attachment to garnish your real and personal property at TALUMPOK SILANGAN BATANGAS CITY
Please be informed for your voluntary surrender to avoid commotion .
ATTY.OSCAR VILLANUEVA / 09550349402 / 09502020565
PASIG MTC

I've checked Pasig MTC directory and wala naman pong ganyang name sa list ng lawyers..
Nadelayed lang po ako ng payments and i will pay once na dumating ineexpect ko na pera..i already texted the numbers and been calling it but no reply and hindi sinsagot tawag ko..

Totoo po ba to o joke lang..meron po ba pupunta sa address ko??

Thank you po.

chix

Arresto Menor

how was this? please wag ka paapekto kasi tactics lang yan ng collection agency na manakot.

shameyn

Arresto Menor

Yes tama, tactics lang yan ng collections agency. what you can do is ignore calls and text messages from them and pray. For how long na po ba yung unpaid cash loan mo with cash wagon?

chix

Arresto Menor

cashwagon loan was last 5-6mos na ata. how about you? grabeng harassment ng txt calls at email ginagawa ng casgwagon and it's really their tactics para matakot at maniwala ka. pray for them nang.

jell

jell
Arresto Menor

Aq now I receive txt that they are on the way ba to may address. I have unpaid loan sa cash wagon for a couple of mos. na din.4k xa till now ndi ko pa din nababayaran.

Sent from Topic'it App

jell

jell
Arresto Menor

Chix how you know po? Are you on the same page kagawa nmin?

Sent from Topic'it App

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It is best to talk to a cash wagon representative if you guys are suspicious of the supposed Atty. Oscar Villanueva. Paying through cash wagon themselves is a guarantee that your debts are properly settled, and make sure you get a proper receipt from them.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum