Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:22 pm

teepee0

teepee0
Arresto Menor

nagloan po ako ng 2k each sa parehong online lending na yan.. for a total of 4k lang po.. pero nag pre term labor po ako so kailngan ko magstop sa work until end of my maternity leave.. i recieved a text po na sinasabi na may may request na daw po ng baranggay hearing sa oct.17,2018 nakikipagcoordinate naman po ako thru email sakanila dahil naka maternity leave palang po ako and willing to pay once i get back to work.. pero naiforward na daw po sa collections agency ang account ko.. sa ngayon po kasi nasa probinsya ako dahil dito po ako manganganak, nangungupahan lang po kami sa address ko sa manila, at ayoko po na ma skandalo sa maliit na halaga.. i need help po kasi na sstress ako and so worried..
please po.

2unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:28 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Call the loaning company immediately and ask for a loan restructure under the grounds of your pregnancy as a loss of finances. Hopefully, they will grant the request and give you terms that are payable within your budget. Have everything in writing and ask for a copy as proof of your compliance.

Good luck.

3unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:55 pm

teepee0

teepee0
Arresto Menor

i already tried communicating with them thru email pero di naman sila nagrereply eh.. sonbi ko situation and yet ll they say is sa collections agency nalang daw makipagcoordinate..

Sent from Topic'it App

4unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm

shameyn

Arresto Menor

Makakareceive po kayo harrassment texts and calls just ignore nalang po

5unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:08 pm

teepee0

teepee0
Arresto Menor

shameyn wrote:Makakareceive po kayo harrassment texts and calls just ignore nalang po

pero may case ba talaga na pinupuntahan sa bahay and kino contact ang nasa contact list ko kahit di na naka install ang app nila sa cp ko?

Sent from Topic'it App

6unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:14 pm

teepee0

teepee0
Arresto Menor

anyone here po na naka recieve ng demand letter from cashwagon or cashalo?

Sent from Topic'it App

7unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:44 am

chix

Arresto Menor

teepee0 wrote:anyone here po na naka recieve ng demand letter from cashwagon or cashalo?

Sent from Topic'it App

no letter tru snailmail just txt and call extortion scheme ng collection agency. ilang montha naba yan? anong email ang na reciv mu?

8unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 am

teepee0

teepee0
Arresto Menor

yun po.. lagi ako nakikipag communicate sakanila thru email na baka pwede ma restructure or more time po dahil naka maternity leave.edd ko till end of oct. sabi po limited access na s accnt. antayin daw kontakin ako ng collections agency eh wala po yung phone ko.. nanakaw.. sabi ko ano nila ko makokontak eh wala nga ako phone.. tapos sagot po ulit same lng.. "we have limited access please wait for our collections agency to coordinate with you" pano po ba ito? may nabasa po ako na tinetext daw nila yung mga nasa phone contacts ko para mang harass..
mag 2 months na po

9unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Empty Re: unpaid cashwagon and cashalo loan Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Seek the advice of a lawyer who specializes in civil law so that he can help you talk with the collections agency and the lending company for your behalf. He may be able to convince them in giving you a loan restructuring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum