Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cashwagon Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cashwagon Loan Empty Cashwagon Loan Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:55 pm

marymarasigan

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I've decided to write a letter to seek a legal advice reagading my overdue online loan, for almost two months. I never failed to advised them thru email and sms and begging pardon for my overdue loan due to financial hardships that we arw currently into. I stated them completely the reason. I sent a formal email to request for a payment arrangement to settle the loan. I am requesting them, repeatedly. I requested for an statement of account, many times, but the agent said no need for that and all they need is my payment. They said i better be prepared as they will visit on my office and barangay, and find valuable things to get for my loan. Is it legal, as i did not sign anything allowing them to get some collateral in exhange of my loan? Also, i asked the agent many times for his name, but he refused to tell.
I sent a request for an arrangement as i am incapable by now, and asked them to response on my mail. The agent implied that my request is not worthy, and tell me not to reply anymore. He ua urging me to pay full despite coordinating him my concerns.

There was also time when an agent texted all my contacts saved in my phone disclosing about my loan, even when i already geve specific references. My superiors, co workers, previous co workers, friends, they all received the message which made me feel so embarassed.

Kindly help me with this po.
I just want to know how to stand up against that. I am telling the online lender and the agent that i won't run away from my unpaid loan that's why i am making a request for payment arrangement but no response or confirmation.

Looking forward for your advice.

Thank you in advance.

2Cashwagon Loan Empty Re: Cashwagon Loan Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:55 am

chix

Arresto Menor

how did they have access to your contacts? when was your loan wiyh cashwagon?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum