Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CA Decision on Reinstatement not immediately executable at NLRC?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jonjon057

Arresto Mayor

Hi, may ask if after losing at NLRC, the CA finally reversed their deisions and ordered that I should be reinstated and my backwages must be paid. My lawyer told me it is already executable in NLRC so we file writ of excution but was deniend by nlrc, we have to wait for entry of judgement. is this correct? I already asked a friend and told me Rules of Court is diffrent from NLRC, but in rules of courts ececution of judgement even pending appeal is possible, why does the nlrc did not followed it?
i am only asking this but no intetion of making camnpain to influence someone's decision.

jonjon057

Arresto Mayor

I was just asking kase it really puzzles me, they even delayed it for over 3 months kase they considered it archived even though they are aware there is an ongoing appeal at CA. I knwo a lot of people are maybe aware of this controversy but an they use this against me? kaya siguro ako natalo nuon sa nlrc kase post na ako ng post dito

and also ask ko na rin, pag nagpost ka ba na ganito: "malandi sila" wala ka namang binganggit kung sino yung "sila" assume na agad na yung kalaban ang sinasabihan?
this posting already happened after the dismissal, and what we were raising was there no due process in the termination and we have proven that there was employee-employer relationship

parang hindi pinag-aralan nung mga taga nlrc yung case, but I salute the CA because they scrutinized all the evidences presented to them.

totally negelect or omitted sa nlrc yung fact na repeatedly rehired for 2 yrs, the law says that even if the employee is recratcual but rehired over 1 one may claim that he is a regular employee and his position is the main business line of the company

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum