Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night Differential

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Night Differential Empty Night Differential Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 am

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

Hello all,
I'm an employee in a BPO company since May 2018. From June-December 2018 I've been getting night differential pay, but this January-March, they stopped paying me that night differential pay. So I asked the accounting/finance and I was surprised because they're telling me that it's a package part of my basic pay. So I checked my contract again though I'm confident that it's not what it is that they're telling me. It's never there saying that my basic pay is night differential inclusive. Advise please.

2Night Differential Empty Re: Night Differential Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:41 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Jcobero,

The night differential is a separate computation from the basic pay. its 10% of the hourly basic rate.

3Night Differential Empty Re: Night Differential Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:43 am

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Hi Jcobero,

The night differential is a separate computation from the basic pay. its 10% of the hourly basic rate.

Thanks. But the finance manager insist that it's part of my basic pay. What action should I take?

Sent from Topic'it App

4Night Differential Empty Re: Night Differential Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:35 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Download DOLE benefit handbook from their website and give it to your Finance Manager. If that fails call DOLE hotline and ask for assistance

5Night Differential Empty Re: Night Differential Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:35 pm

jcobero29

Arresto Menor

mikos23 wrote:Download DOLE benefit handbook from their website and give it to your Finance Manager. If that fails call DOLE hotline and ask for assistance

Thank you mikos23. I already went to dole and we are set for joint conference already. I'll keep this thread updated.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum