Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MANILA WATERS vs MY BEING RESIDENTIAL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MANILA WATERS vs MY BEING RESIDENTIAL  Empty MANILA WATERS vs MY BEING RESIDENTIAL Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 am

LADerit

Arresto Menor

Water is a basic necessity and in Manila, Philippines - MANILA WATERS (a semi government company) is the only water supplier.
My father has this land where both my brother and I occupied with different house. Each have a gate and an electricity bill. My brother established an internet cafe on their yard.
This Manila Waters made my water meter on COMMERCIAL RATE which made me, a RESIDENTIAL user of their service, problematic on the more than 100% increase. Their reason is the internet cafe and my house is under 1 property (Land) name. Is that right?
To think of I am not benefiting to the COMMERCIAL establishment under my father's land, and I am really a RESIDENTIAL user, why should I shoulder that increase?
Will our electricity bill justify to Manila Waters that I am different from the Internet Cafe?

antonio.averilla

Arresto Menor

LADerit wrote:Water is a basic necessity and in Manila, Philippines - MANILA WATERS (a semi government company) is the only water supplier.
My father has this land where both my brother and I occupied with different house. Each have a gate and an electricity bill. My brother established an internet cafe on their yard.
This Manila Waters made my water meter on COMMERCIAL RATE which made me, a RESIDENTIAL user of their service, problematic on the more than 100% increase. Their reason is the internet cafe and my house is under 1 property (Land) name. Is that right?
To think of I am not benefiting to the COMMERCIAL establishment under my father's land, and I am really a RESIDENTIAL user, why should I shoulder that increase?
Will our electricity bill justify to Manila Waters that I am different from the Internet Cafe?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum