Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hr leaking confidential file need help please

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sophia012

Arresto Menor

it is my first job, iam currently in the process of resigning due to my co wrker which im under and my status of employment, when im hired in the new company that i will start to work on the hr took a photo of the file where the info why i was leaving in my current company and she send to her friend which is the friend of the co worker the reason why i was resigning, im mentally tired, and the verbal abuse and the way im treated in the company right now that co worker was gossiping bad things about me im verbally bullied bec of it

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

report her and file a complaint to her superior or the management.

Dylan

Arresto Menor

You need to raise your concerns to your HR department first. If the management will not take any actions, you can file constructive dismissal. You are forced to resign because of the hostile environment and co-workers maligning and bullying you.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

you cannot use constructive dismissal on this scenario.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum