Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my father's mistress will file abandonment and my mother will file adultery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhovelle

Arresto Menor

Hi, my father has a mistress before and got 2 child with her. He is still living with us. Now the mistress wanted to file a case against my father because he is not giving monetary support. My father is sick and suffers from headache, stomach ache, nausea and vomiting. He support his medication by sometimes working outside our house, in a small table, as a technician. I am the one who is now the breadwinner of the family because he cannot give money to us.

My questions are:
1. If my father cant give the amount (the mistress wants P5,000), he only gets a maximum of P200 per repair and it depends on the appliances that he is going to repair, will he be imprisoned?

2. If my mother, being irritated by the issue again that she wants to forget, will she still be able to file adultery against my father and the mistress?

3. If my mother files adultery to both of them, what will happen to the mistress?

4. What other cases will can mother file against the mistress?

Thank you in advance.

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

1..he can get convicted for violation of ra 9262, he may get a probation, he would not be placed in prison.
2. the action may have prescribed
3. penalty for a concubine is only destierro-mandated not to enter a certain kilometer radius from where your father is
4. civil suit for damages-causing trouble which irritates you, unjust vexation

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum