Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

posting confidential information in a website

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yzmael

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Kindly assist me with this issue. My team leader had posted my confidential documents in our company website. The website can be accessed by all employees here and abroad. The said confidential files should only be found in our HR files due to it's content. What can I do?

Last edited by yzmael on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint with your HR or Operations Manager.

Show proof.

http://www.councilviews.com

eliora007@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Please help.Recently I have posted and shared on my personal facebook about the news of how a call center employee and nlrc won his case vs bpo company.im currently employed on that company.now i just received an email saying my current company will file criminal/civil charge vs me and will terminate me from the company because of that post on facebook.i feel helpless now.what steps can i do?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

eliora007@yahoo.com wrote:Please help.Recently I have posted and shared on my personal facebook about the news of how a call center employee and nlrc won his case vs bpo company.im currently employed on that company.now i just received an email saying my current company will file criminal/civil charge vs me and will terminate me from the company because of that post on facebook.i feel helpless now.what steps can i do?

Not a good idea for you.

Sa pag-post mo pa lang nun, parang kinalaban mo na rin ang company.

And your actions may be terminable - check your company policies.

http://www.councilviews.com

eliora007@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

MY REPLY:
Thank you so much for your responses.
That is right I really have no intention to ruin my company's reputation.
May acting immediate sup po kc aq na nagreveal na either magresign aq or materminate aq because of dozing off.
I've been in this company for almost 6 years.
I was never involved to such an issue as this.
I dont know how I will position my thoughts once magharap kmi ng HR and Legal.
Any responses will be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much po talaga.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum