Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a complain filed againts me for leaking an information about a patient

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luxflorence

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I got a situation at work. A complain filed againts me for giving personal information about her to a friend. She's claiming that my friend is her stalker. She also said that my friend admitted to her that i was the one who told her those information. When she was asked if she has proof she said no. The truth is my friend is not stalking her as far as i know. My friend said she's having an affair with her husband. I never gave her any information about the girl. I dont know how my friend learned about it. Please help me im very much worried. This is the first time i've ever encounter such complain. Thank you so much.

Question:
How will i answer the complain?
What can i do to keep my job?
What sunction can they give me even though the complainant has no proof or evidence againts me?

attyLLL

you answer with the truth, that you never gave any information to your friend.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum