Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business problem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Business problem Empty Business problem Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:35 am

Belines

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am;
Good evening! I'm just an ambulant vendor from Madapdap Resettlement Mabalacat City. I left my job just to put up my own humble business and to provide an income for my family. I have an employee whom i trusted most and teach her my secret recipe and had a verbal agreement not to rival me with my business.I had a mild stroke last june and decided to take a rest in my moms house in Sta. Rita and i told her my plan to come back again after I recover. All of a sudden Last month she put up her own bbq business using my own recipe and the worst is she put it beside my stall. What will i do Sir/Maam to protect my own. I dont want a scandalous fight or arguement. Please help me. Thank you so much! God bless!

Respectfully yours,
Belina Joson

2Business problem Empty Re: Business problem Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry about your health and business problems.

"a verbal agreement not to rival me with my business"
Verbal agreements are valid too. The problem is to prove there is any verbal agreement and what the agreement was.

You can try to go to the Barangay Captain where the stalls are, concerning the break of the verbal agreement.

PERHAPS an OTHER solution can be to STOP the other business IF the other don't have the needed permits. But then you better be sure YOU have the needed permits yourself Smile

3Business problem Empty Re: Business problem Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

I agree, you may have trouble proving your cause considering that the agreement is merely verbal. I understand that your business is small, but written agreements have its own advantages over mere verbal agreements, whatever the size of the business may be. You may try reading this, I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/key-benefits-written-contract-business

4Business problem Empty Re: Business problem Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 pm

THPD

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

We are about to close our small business - Carinderia. I need to know how to settle the partnership percentage of the investment/puhunan of each partner.
We are 3 friends, started planning to put up the carinderia business May 2017, which opened last August 2017. Each of them shelled out Php15,000 each. I shelled out Php 90,000.

I went to UK last July 2017, which left my 2 friends to open and manage the carinderia for 6 months.
I came back 2nd week of January 2018 and quickly went into checking the operations and management of the business. Eventually, shelling out another (at least) Php 30,000 more.
There were work ethics and work attitude differences. 5 weeks after (March 2018), I decided to leave the management/operations back to my 2 friends.

Now, May 2018, the business is about to close, for a couple of reasons more.
NOTE: I did not get any centavo from the small profits (as they claim) from the carinderia, from the time it opened until today.

I am the signee on the lease contract which will run until July 2018.

I need to know how to settle the partnership percentage of the investment/puhunan of each partner.
   1. If we sell all the items in the carinderia.
   2. How to settle the remaining 2 months in the lease.

Please help.

5Business problem Empty Re: Business problem Sun May 20, 2018 10:58 am

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum