Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Business problem Empty Business problem Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:36 am

Belines

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Ma'am;
Good evening! I'm just an ambulant vendor from Madapdap Resettlement Mabalacat City. I left my job just to put up my own humble business and to provide an income for my family. I have an employee whom i trusted most and teach her my secret recipe and had a verbal agreement not to rival me with my business.I had a mild stroke last june and decided to take a rest in my moms house in Sta. Rita and i told her my plan to come back again after I recover. All of a sudden Last month she put up her own bbq business using my own recipe and the worst is she put it beside my stall. What will i do Sir/Maam to protect my own. I dont want a scandalous fight or arguement. Please help me. Thank you so much! God bless!

Respectfully yours,
Belina Joson

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum