Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting a business with an ITR problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting a business with an ITR problem Empty Starting a business with an ITR problem Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 am

NewBusinessWoman

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My friend and I plan to start a business (partnership) that requires us to register at SEC. This means we also need to register at the BIR.

The problem is that we've been working as online freelancers and have not been paying taxes. One of the requirements is our latest ITR and we don't have any to submit.

What would be the easiest way to circumvent this (if at all possible)? We do plan to do everything possible to start a business immediately.

attyLLL

you should go to the BIR and inquire what they will require in such a situation. it might just be an affidavit stating that you have been unemployed

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum