Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreigner Starting A Business

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Foreigner Starting A Business Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm

noIDEA00

Arresto Menor

Is it allowed for foreigners (No Filipino spouse) to start a sole proprietorship business in the Philippines?

2Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Re: Foreigner Starting A Business Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:02 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

You may follow these regulations through this link:
http://millionaireinthephilippines.blogspot.com/2011/11/guide-in-starting-business-in.html

3Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Re: Foreigner Starting A Business Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

There are a few exceptions. Other have high demands so I tell only the easiest:
"Export business"
can be owned 100 % of by foreigners.*
To be counted as "export business" minimum 60% of the revenue has to be export.

*EXCEPT when the business own land. Then the owning for foreigner is max 40% still.

4Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Re: Foreigner Starting A Business Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:24 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Are you hell bent on creating a single proprietorship in starting your business? You may consider forming a corporation instead. Though a single proprietorship may have its advantages, so too a corporation. Try reading this, I hope it gives more enlightenment. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/corporation-preferred-business-structure

5Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Re: Foreigner Starting A Business Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:23 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

arnoldventura wrote:Are you hell bent on creating a single proprietorship in starting your business? You may consider forming a corporation instead.
When it isn't "export business" then corporation can be the best option for foreigners
= Least bad Laughing

In corporations foreigners are
allowed to own max 40 %
and NOT allowed to be the top boss.

To foreigners, who want more, DON'T be fooled by LAWYERS, who make ILLEGAL "solutions" with dummies to get around the "Anti-Dummy" law!!! Shocked
Such "solutions" have no chance in court if the court follow the laws...

6Foreigner Starting A Business Empty Re: Foreigner Starting A Business Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:47 am

Arresto Menor

I am a foreigner outside the Philippines. I want to partner with someone in the Philippines. I met her through the Internet. He invited me to go to the Philippines and offered me a 10% profit per month so I would invest a small 500,000 peso and he would give me a guarantee. How to make sure I protect myself from fraud. Also, I do not know the Philippines nor speak the language well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum