Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

releasing of back pay

+21
HrDude
mikos23
lukekyle
trekker
epoy_chinoy
ladyspyde
opsup_tm
joycejimibayrante
vane
wizgabriel18
eros_rose
keyseepolo
chacha2121
sonny24ph
council
concernctzn
melmanero
micheygee
parecoi
attyLLL
concernemployee
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1releasing of  back pay Empty releasing of back pay Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm

concernemployee

Arresto Menor

I worked in a Medical Distributorship as Sales Rep. As part of the law in resigning, i follow the rules of the company and submitted my resignation 30 days prior to effectivity of resignation. I don't have any left liabilities or any accountabilities. During 30 days i still work in field without getting allowance from the company and they even hold my salary for 30 days. From the time i resigned it is already 9 mos and upto now they have not yet released my backpay even temporary certificate of employment. Can you give me an advice on what to do and any idea on how to deal with this. Thank you.

2releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm

attyLLL

send a letter first, but if they don't respond, you may have to file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 pm

concernemployee

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice. unfortunately, i have sent many emails and making follow ups but till now no respond yet from the HR Manager.

4releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am

parecoi

Arresto Menor

To attyLL,

Is it legal to send the demand letter to the owner of the company? or would it be better to send it to the human resources only? thanks..

5releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:49 am

parecoi

Arresto Menor

To attyLL,

Is it legal to send the demand letter to the owner of the company? or would it be better to send it to the human resources only? thanks..

6releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 am

micheygee

Arresto Menor

Sa company ko po before they have contractual employees and then if good performance na rerenew po possibility maging regular worker ka but... sa mga on going contractual po na working until now na hindi pa regular and narerenew binawi yung 13th month na binigay nila. dahil daw hindi sila naka 1 year ng trabaho sa company? is it right po ba? ano po ba ang tama?

7releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

attyLLL

concernemployee, then your next step is to file a money claim at nlrc.

parecoi, what demand letter?

micheygee, they should be entitled to 13th month pay. it's earned from day one.

8releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 pm

melmanero

Arresto Menor

In my case, can i still get my last pay/back pay from my previous employer even 4 years ago (2007)? I was not able to get it because I left the country of the same year. thanks

9releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 pm

attyLLL

try, but you can't file a case to enforce it. you only had 3 years

10releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm

concernctzn

Arresto Menor

Good day, just want to know how many legal days for a company to process a backpay?? from the day i resigned.. is it 1 month or 2 months. because my backpay is still in the process for 2 months already..
thanks.Godbless

11releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

concernctzn wrote:Good day, just want to know how many legal days for a company to process a backpay?? from the day i resigned.. is it 1 month or 2 months. because my backpay is still in the process for 2 months already..
thanks.Godbless

It should be paid out within "reasonable time" - ask them about the normal time frame.

If the wait time exceeds what they say, make a follow-up. If they cannot give a valid reason for the delay, you may wish to file a complaint.

http://www.councilviews.com

12releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:09 pm

sonny24ph

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Ma'am,
I am in need of your advice, I resigned from the company on December 2012, I was able to received my certificate of employment last January 2013, however, according to the accounting department of the company, they would be able to release the back-pay after they have receive the clearance report from H.R. after 2 weeks, my back-up would include the days I report to work after submitting my resignation and a deduction for the remaining SSS loan balance that I have. I was able to confirmed that the accounting department has received the clearance report is now processing my back-pay, according to the accountant it will take 45-60 days before my back-pay will be release. I do a weekly follow-up about my back-up every week, however, they always answers me the same thing, that my back-up is still under process and needs approval, I even go to the office just to address the concern, however the accountant still says the same reason. I even checked my SSS account online, I could see that they have not yet paid for my SSS loan balance which I agree to have. it has been 3 months now and still they are answering me the same thing, and take note whenever I do a follow-up it takes whole day before I could get hold of someone on the phone, since they are not answering it. Please help me on what I need to do? Thank you.

13releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 am

attyLLL

make your follow ups in writing on email or hard copy with proof of receipt. if that fails, file a money claim at nlrc.

14releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 am

sonny24ph

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir, Just a follow-up question, how many times should I do a follow-up in writing before I could file a complain to NLRC? Thank you.

15releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 pm

chacha2121

Arresto Menor

gud pm po ndi q lam if ganito ang sitwasyon q kxe ndi q po alam qng saan q ilalagay po ito.. nag work po aq sa real estate.. sa NEW SAN JOSE BULIDERS, INC. pero sa branch namin.. ndi q na po na sasabihin with due respect dun sa may-ari.. ang contract po kasi namin is 1.5 months.. tapos po pag nakabenta ka extend po uli ng 1.5 months.. so na extend nga po aq kasi nkbenta po aq.. tapos po may 1 month recovery na po aq dahil ndi na po ako nakabenta for the second time.. tapos since 2 tao nlng po kami ang andun..nung una po pumayag aqng volunteer po kasi sabi nya po ipapasok daw po ung asawa q... tapos nung huli po para tlgang smahan po aq sabi daw po me sahod pa daw po aq at pinasa daw po sa marketing at sure daw po un...eh di lalo po kming ngpursige at pinausog po sa asawa q po ung schedule po ng final assessment nya po at pirmahan ng contract. eh may tripping po ung asawa q kaya nag presinta po sya na isanla po ung atm q po dun sa hipag nya po..then pumayag nman po aq expecting nman na me ssahurin po aq,..tpos dumating na po ung ktpusan, wala daw po pala aqng sahod... tapos tnatakot po aq na ipapabrangay daw po aq dahil aq daw po ang may kasalanan.. tapos nkpag salita po aq ng gago... kung anu ano po cnasabi nya sa ibang tao..kesyo npkalaki daw po ng utang q daw po sknya.. eh unti unti na po aqng naghuhulog dun po sa hipag nya po... tapos po me ngttxt po sakin ngaun na may kinuha daw po aqng cellphone sa dati q pong student gamit po ibang number.. at nka blotter na daw aq..naisip q naman po qng ngyari po un nung nag turo po aq.. eh last year pa po aq humintong magturo.. di dati plang po pag alis q plang po sa school, hinabol na po aq ng magulang at ng school.. alam q po un na sya po un..kasi same day lng po ngyari at nahinto po sya ng kakatxt po sakin simula ng ng txt nga po ung sa cellphone.. at gusto pong mangyari eh kuhanin po cellphone q na pinaghirapan q naman pong ipunin at bilin po....ano pong gagawin q... sabi po sa txt me blotter daw po aq sa bayan dahil daw po sa cellphone.. help me plz...

16releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 am

keyseepolo

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL,

Gusto ko lang po sana magpatulong about sa claims na dapat makuha sa previous company ko. Nagstart po ako magwork dun last March 2011 tapos po nagresign ako last January 2013. Makukuha ko po ba ung allowed leave ko for this year 2013 o talagang hindi po ako entitled to get that.
Salamt po!

17releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 pm

eros_rose

Arresto Menor

Helo Attorney!

Itatanong ko lang po, my work po ako dati as office staff nong 2011 po. 4 mons contract po, natapos ko naman po siya kaso nong pinaextend po ako nang 1 week kaya di muna pinirmahan nong Manager ko po yong clearance ko. Gsto ko po sana kunin yong last salary ko at backpay ko sa agency. Kaso hindi po pinirmahan nong boss ko yong clearance kc diko po tinapos yong 1 week extension dahil may misunderstanding between me and my boss. Ano po kya pwde ko gawin para makuha ko po salary ko at backpay ko under agency po kc ako.

Ngayon po gusto po makipagreconcile sa Boss ko po dati, nasa province po kc ako ng mahabang panahon. If ever po ba inapprove non manager ko yong clearance ko, possible po kya na makuha ko po yong slary & back pay ko po sa agency? nong 2011 pa po kc yon.At ilang mons po kya ang proceesing po non.At kung hndi nmn po inapprove ano kaya ang pwede ko po gawin?

I really need your advice po Atty.

Thank you & God Bless!!

18releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:20 pm

attyLLL

try to negotiate with them first. if that doesn't work, you can file a money claim at nlrc

19releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:47 pm

wizgabriel18

Arresto Menor

Just want to ask assistance/help regarding backpay on my previous company.

I've been in the company for almost 4yrs and
I resigned the company January 8 2013.My last day is februay 18, 2013 as i need to render 1 month after the
resignation. I handover my tasks to his indian guy na outsourced and authorized person that time. Wala po ako
clearance at all, hindi ko na po natanong about it as i dont know legalities about those and im busy doing remaing tasks
and handovers.So i waited for more than a month to follow up my backpay. One day i asked my boss directly what is
the status of my backpay and he replied "it is with me now and ready for pick up.When will you get you cheque?".

So pumunta po ako dun to get it and before ko daw makuha dapat maghandover daw ako ulit sa new outsourced nyang
developer.So since eager na akong makuha cya as i need it badly, ginawa ko ung pinapagawa nya.After that
sabi nya need ko daw gawin pa yung mga ibang pnpagawa nya. After 3 hrs mahigit im done, I ask him again about the backpay
and he talk to me personally and said "the cheque is not yet ready, i dont have the cheque and i dont have the quit claim form. come back tomorrow instead" un ang sabi nya.
Sobrang nalungkot po ako nun, Babalik po sana ako the other day but hindi po ako nakapagpaalam dito sa current work ko.

So nung bumalik po ako the other day, sinabi nya na may mga kelangan pa cya ipagawa na need daw po magawa.
So pumunta po ako ulit dun ng morning 7:30-8:45 kc may work po ako 9am.Unfortunately hindi na naman po nya binigay.

Ano po ang dapat ko gawin to get all things na karapatan ng isang empleyado. Please help me on this.

My old boss is australian.

Please Advise.

20releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

Good day Atty,
I was hired by a company last December 2012. My employment status was Probationary. I filed my resignation with 15 days notice and its okay with the management but they said that i don't have to report to work for my last 2 days. Then, its already more than a month and i havent yet get my last pay. I followed up but VP told me that my check havent yet approved. Can I file a money claim to NLRC?

21releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

attyLLL

wiz, vane, you can file a money claim at nlrc.

22releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

ATTYLLL,
Thanks po!

23releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

melmanero wrote:In my case, can i still get my last pay/back pay from my previous employer even 4 years ago (2007)? I was not able to get it because I left the country of the same year. thanks
Ang money claims ay valid lamang ng 3 years. Beyond this, which sa case mo ay 4 yrs na, di na tatanggapin ang complaint mo ng NLRC.

https://www.facebook.com/jimmybayrante?ref=tn_tnmn

24releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

wizgabriel18 wrote:Just want to ask assistance/help regarding backpay on my previous company.

I've been in the company for almost 4yrs and
I resigned the company January 8 2013.My last day is februay 18, 2013 as i need to render 1 month after the
resignation. I handover my tasks to his indian guy na outsourced and authorized person that time. Wala po ako
clearance at all, hindi ko na po natanong about it as i dont know legalities about those and im busy doing remaing tasks
and handovers.So i waited for more than a month to follow up my backpay. One day i asked my boss directly what is
the status of my backpay and he replied "it is with me now and ready for pick up.When will you get you cheque?".

So pumunta po ako dun to get it and before ko daw makuha dapat maghandover daw ako ulit sa new outsourced nyang
developer.So since eager na akong makuha cya as i need it badly, ginawa ko ung pinapagawa nya.After that
sabi nya need ko daw gawin pa yung mga ibang pnpagawa nya. After 3 hrs mahigit im done, I ask him again about the backpay
and he talk to me personally and said "the cheque is not yet ready, i dont have the cheque and i dont have the quit claim form. come back tomorrow instead" un ang sabi nya.
Sobrang nalungkot po ako nun, Babalik po sana ako the other day but hindi po ako nakapagpaalam dito sa current work ko.

So nung bumalik po ako the other day, sinabi nya na may mga kelangan pa cya ipagawa na need daw po magawa.
So pumunta po ako ulit dun ng morning 7:30-8:45 kc may work po ako 9am.Unfortunately hindi na naman po nya binigay.

Ano po ang dapat ko gawin to get all things na karapatan ng isang empleyado. Please help me on this.

My old boss is australian.

Please Advise.
More than 30 days na inde naibibigay ang iyng last pay. Magfile ka na ng money claim sa NLRC for this company. Saka isa pa, you no longer have the obligation to conduct a handover. Di ka na part ng company since Feb at di rin nila pde ihold ang iyong last pay because di mo pa natuturuan ang iba pang darating (kung meron pa man). Obviously, those expats are abusing you.

25releasing of  back pay Empty Re: releasing of back pay Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:29 pm

joycejimibayrante

joycejimibayrante
Arresto Mayor

eros_rose wrote:Helo Attorney!

Itatanong ko lang po, my work po ako dati as office staff nong 2011 po. 4 mons contract po, natapos ko naman po siya kaso nong pinaextend po ako nang 1 week kaya di muna pinirmahan nong Manager ko po yong clearance ko. Gsto ko po sana kunin yong last salary ko at backpay ko sa agency. Kaso hindi po pinirmahan nong boss ko yong clearance kc diko po tinapos yong 1 week extension dahil may misunderstanding between me and my boss. Ano po kya pwde ko gawin para makuha ko po salary ko at backpay ko under agency po kc ako.

Ngayon po gusto po makipagreconcile sa Boss ko po dati, nasa province po kc ako ng mahabang panahon. If ever po ba inapprove non manager ko yong clearance ko, possible po kya na makuha ko po yong slary & back pay ko po sa agency? nong 2011 pa po kc yon.At ilang mons po kya ang proceesing po non.At kung hndi nmn po inapprove ano kaya ang pwede ko po gawin?

I really need your advice po Atty.

Thank you & God Bless!!
hanggang 3 years ang validity ng pagclaim ng last pay mo. Icomplete mo na clearance mo para makuha mo na. Di nila dapat hinohold pa yung last pay mo. If di nila ibigay, then magfile ka na ng money claim sa NLRC. Mapapabilis yan kung nasa NLRC na since isesettle naman kau ng labor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum