Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Releasing of last salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Releasing of last salary Empty Releasing of last salary Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:26 pm

elizabethauxtero

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon sir..
Just wanna ask if ilang days talaga lead time bago irelease last pay..I've been working in a company for 3.2years.my last day of duty was on Jan.30,2013,magtake sana ako ng terminal leave ko for 15 days pero nakiusap sila hindi nlng w/ a condition of "NO"last salary hold.pero at the end of the day hinold pla nila tas naka ilang emails na po ako & they promise to give it before the holy week daw pero wla pa po till now, almost everyday po ako nagfollow up promise lng po sila ng promise. ano po dapat kong gawin? and ma claim ko din po ba yong mga unpaid Overtime ko for 3 years?..kasi never pa talaga kami binayaran ng OT.

Please advice.

Thanks. Smile

2Releasing of last salary Empty Re: Releasing of last salary Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:59 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

15-30 days dapat ma release ang last pay... pag lumagpas na sa required period, you may claim money to NLRC provided you have supporting docs regarding your follow ups. With regards sa OT, meron ka bang proof na approved ang OT mo?. Pag ni required ka nila na mag extend ng time dun dapat bayaran ang Time mo na in-extend

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum