Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Pay Releasing Delay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Pay Releasing Delay Empty Final Pay Releasing Delay Fri May 06, 2016 3:42 pm

zzhurtp

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Greetings of peace. I have been waiting for my final pay for past 100 days. My company assured me that it will be released wiithin 90 days(3months) after I accomplished my exit clearance. On 90th day, I called emailed and texted HR but haven't gotten any concrete and clear explanation where and what's the status of my last pay. I visited HR last week and found out that they have just processed it when I called on the 90th day because of an issue of the submission of my clearance documents to Manila for processing. A lot of my obligations and plans have been compromised already. Last update HR told me yesterday was I need to wait for another month. I have our email conversation with HR and my Manager. What can I do about this. Can I press any charges against them? Thanks in advance.

2Final Pay Releasing Delay Empty Re: Final Pay Releasing Delay Fri May 06, 2016 5:57 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

File a complaint.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum