Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unlawful detainer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unlawful detainer Empty Unlawful detainer Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am

The_phoenix

Arresto Menor

Hello..I hope I can get response through this. I am helping and assisting the family of my husband about their case of unlawful detainer against their once-renters who have not paid for 3 years and more and some intermittently did their payments.For this they filed a case against these people. These people made renovations which is in BAD FAITH, trying to withhold the property. They have contracts,which all are stated. However they have "breached". They are trying to "own"the land. Please let me know what can you say about this?thank you

2Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

I see that a case has already been filed which means that a lawyer is handling the case. He/she is in the better position to give you legal advice. sifone

3Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

The_phoenix

Arresto Menor

Yes we do. I am confident enough about our case. In fact I gave him the copy of my research to ensure that all facts are there. But it would be nice to have an idea from another lawyer. Just for information Wink

4Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

attyLLL

phoenix, it is really better to get advice from your own lawyer because he has better visibility and grasp of the facts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:06 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

Nice of you The_Phoenix of helping your lawyer in researching for the case.

"Litigants represented by counsel, should not expect that all they need to do is sit back, relax and await the outcome of their case. They should give the necessary assistance to their counsel for what is at stake is their interest in the case. (Bernardo vs. CA, 275 SCRA 413)

If only all clients are like you. sifone

6Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 pm

The_phoenix

Arresto Menor

Thank you. Just making sure everything our counsel needs are accessible,that's why he never bother to ask anything since all has been secured and provided,long before it was asked Wink

7Unlawful detainer Empty Re: Unlawful detainer Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:29 pm

chriseljoy.soriano

Arresto Menor

pede po bang idownload ito...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum