Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

potential unlawful detainer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1potential unlawful detainer Empty potential unlawful detainer Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 am

concernedcitizen2018

Arresto Menor

Good Day Sir/Ma'am,

I badly in need of your advice. It is about the house and lot that I am planning to buy from a problematic seller due to his son not wanting to vacate the said property due to family problem. He does not even allow the seller which is the mother to even set put inside the premises of the said property even though the mother is the real owner as indicated on the land title.which is why the seller decided to put it on sale in almost half the cost of it intended price. My question is, is it ok for me to continue on acquiring this said property? will this family rift outweigh the benefits of having bought it for half the price? how hard will it be for me to expel him in terms of cost and time?

I am praying that you'll enlighten me about this.

thank you very much in advance!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum