Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unlawful detainer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unlawful detainer Empty unlawful detainer Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

ute

Arresto Menor

what is unlawful detainer? can a fellow tenant charge other tenant with this? other tenant authorizing non tenant people live inside the compound. or charge it with trespassing. owner of the prop cant be located.

tnx

2unlawful detainer Empty Re: unlawful detainer Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 am

attyLLL

interesting question. please clarify. what is this compound? is it an apt building or a lot? are there vacant units that this other tenant broke into?

how could the owner be missing? don't you pay monthly rent? how do you pay it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unlawful detainer Empty unlawful detainer Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:04 pm

ute

Arresto Menor

townhouse compound, with provision for a parking area (a vacant lot). all units occupied by legal tenant. we deposit to owners acct the rental payment, owner has collector/representative we frequently talked to.

what is unlawful detainer? can they be considered as such?

4unlawful detainer Empty Re: unlawful detainer Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 pm

attyLLL

it is the owner who can file a case of ejectment, but i recommend that it be based on forcible entry through stealth. ultimately, only has the right to do so.

unlawful detainer is more proper for an overstaying lessee. what you describe is more proper for forcible entry where there was never a contract with the owner.

meanwhile, i recommend you file a complaint at the bgy level and hopefully you can reach some form of arrangement. but if none, you cannot be the complainant for ejectment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5unlawful detainer Empty Re: unlawful detainer Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm

ayleendcflores

Arresto Menor

sir just a question: what are the proper attachments for a complaint for unlawful detainer and forcible entry? i kinda forgot.. D: thanks again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum