Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need your advice....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need your advice.... Empty i need your advice.... Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am

santina

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek some advice regarding my case; There's an account created at textmate.com with my information and picture without my consent. I can not believe someone is using my personal profile, initiating rounds of talks in the site.

January 27, 2011 I got a call from my former boyfriend and he asked me why I was creating them some trouble, which I vehemently denied. After our conversation, I went to their place and I found out that the fake account created at textmate.com which has been pestering me for a while was also sending them text message. I tried to confront him but he refused to have a word with me and instead his mother told me “anu bang problema mo at bakit mo sila ginugulo. Tumatawag ka pa sa opisina nila Joanne at nagpupunta ka pa! kelan ka ba titigil ng panggugulo?” I was shocked and disappointed. At mas nagulat ako nung sinabi nya na tinext ko daw yung babae at sinabi ko na magkasama kami nung boyfriend nya. I explained to her that is not true an even told them that I was also personally harassed by someone thru internet.

pinagbibintangan din nila ko na nagkakalat ng picture at number nung babae sa internet at nagpapadala ng death threats. pinagbabantaan na rin nila ko na idedemanda kapag di ako tumigil.

pede ko po ba silang kasuhan?di ko po binura yung mga msg nila as evidence.

2i need your advice.... Empty Re: i need your advice.... Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 pm

attyLLL

you have to establish that you are not that person. the best way is to write a letter and send it via registered mail with return card.

explain that you are not the person on the site, and warn them that their threats are unfounded and if they continue, you will take legal action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3i need your advice.... Empty Re: i need your advice.... Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 am

santina

Arresto Menor

pede po b kong mag file ng case kahit yn lang po ang ebidensya ko..d po kasi nakikipag cooperate yung site. ang hirap po kasi yung pangalan ko yung sinisisra nila...mga message lng po tlga nila ang hawak ko.. di ko na po alam gagawin ko..
(posted by my former boyfriend)leche! manahimik ka na apple pwede? yang pinkdoll account mo din yan! email address mo yan di ba?!?! hoy kilala kita! sinungaling mo masyado! matakot ka sa DIYOS! tantanan mo na kami lahat pati mga kaibigan ko dinadamay mo pa! pribado at disente si jam at ang pamilya niya kaya tantanan mo na sila kung ayaw mong makulong! tigilan mo kakagawa ng FB account ko at sasabihin mo na ikaw ang gf ko! leche! NAGSISI AKO NA NAGING GIRLFRIEND KITA AT NAGPAPASALAMAT AKO SA DIYOS DAHIL NATAUHAN AKO NAREALIZE KO NA HINDI ISA KA NGA PA LANG MANLOLOKO HINDI KA LANG MUKHANG SQUATTER ASAL SQUATTER KA NA DIN SA PANINGIN KO! SALAMAT DIN SAYO AT INIWAN MO AKO. ISA KANG POKPOK! BUTAS NA LANG NG PWET ANG TINGIN KO SAYO!!! BUWITRE! IKAW ANG GUMAMIT NG UTAK MO KUNG MERON KA NUN! HINDI AKO NANANAKOT PERO SINASABI KO SAYO AT UULITIN KO SAYO MAY KAYA AT MAY KILALA SA TAAS ANG PAMILYA NI JAM AT HINDI YUN BASTA BASTA PIPITSUGIN NA TULAD NG KILALA NINYO!

sa tingin nyo po ba pede ko silang kasuhan?ang dami po kasi nilang binibintang sakin. at wala nmn silang maipakita n ebidensya.
sir by the way may ongoing investigation na rin po sa NBI kaya lang po mejo matagal yung result.

4i need your advice.... Empty Re: i need your advice.... Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

attyLLL

why did you leave out that you filed a case at the nbi?

if your bf was sent a subpoena, then you should allow that to continue. if not, you can withdraw your complaint there out of courtesy to the handling investigator and just file your libel case directly withe the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum