Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

barangay summon to wrong person

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1barangay summon to wrong person Empty barangay summon to wrong person Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:50 am

rorrens

Arresto Menor

my mother received barangay summon stating the complaint of illegal fencing. wirefence was built for property line of my mother's sister (the owner). what will be the counterclaim on this summon?

2barangay summon to wrong person Empty Re: barangay summon to wrong person Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

This is only a barangay summon, so this is the best chance to clear everything up while there is a barangay official mediating on your behalf.

Who is the one complaining? What is the basis of their complaint? Was the fencing done in accordance with the land title delineating the exact size of the lot? There may be encroachment done on other lots, hence the complaint. You should double-check the title and see if the fencing was indeed done properly.

At this point, there is no need for lawyer intervention yet, since this is on the barangay conciliation level.

If you can consult a lawyer now regarding the complaint against you, that would be a good move on your part.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum