Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barangay summon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barangay summon Empty Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

Pano po kapag di ka umattend sa pagpapatawag ng barangay? Ang nag summon po e sariling kamag anak ng asawa ko. Ang sabi pa po ng barangay na pumupunta sa bahay namin pulis na daw po ang sunod na mag iimbita samin. Possible po ba yun?

2Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have a right whether to appear before the barangay or not. However, they also have the right to ask for sanctions, like, you be declared to have waived your counter-claim if you deliberately fail to appear without a valid reason.

3Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:20 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

I asked for evidences kasi about their complaint na paninirang puri. My post doesnt even have their names, so kineclaim lang nila na sila yon. Wala namang maisagot sakin yung pumupuntang barangay sa bahay, plus lagi kaming nasa work kaya wala kaming time don. Ano po ang possible nilang gawin? Makakasuhan ba nila kami? Magkakalamat ba and di na makakakuha ng police clearance?

4Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If you fail to appear thrice, the will constitute the Pangkat, and then if you still fail to appear, they will ask for a certification to file action.

5Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:23 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

What about the certificate to file action? Tungkol saan po yun?

6Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

That is what they will obtain from the barangay so they can file either the criminal or civil case against you.

7Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:08 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

Ahh okay.. even if they dont have anything? Evidences whatsoever po?

8Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

Thank you for answering. Big help. 😇

9Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The barangay is not a court. The showing of evidence will happen during the preliminary investigation stage and if it reaches court, a full-blown trial.

10Barangay summon Empty Re: Barangay summon Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 pm

ErickaMM

Arresto Menor

Okay thank you again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum