Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office Burglary are Employees required to Pay lost money?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

star01

Arresto Menor

Good day po.
I would like to ask po if my employer is allowed to deduct from our salary the lost money in our office because of burglary.
Yung pera po I secured po sa cash drawer and it was properly locked then the burglary incident happened the lost money was 8,500 pesos in cash. Our company send us memo na it's because of our negligence kaya nanakaw yung pera with attach authorization regarding deduction from our salary 1,214 pesos deductions are divided in our two consecutive salaries on Oct 10 and 25. So they will deduct us 607 pesos on our next salary. Please help po. Thank you.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Why daw neligence nyo? Meron ba kayong nalimutan gawin?

star01

Arresto Menor

Dapat daw po hindi sa drawer nilagay ang pera pero nakalock naman po yun. Since motorcycle company po ang pinapasukan ko dapat daw sa toolbox ng motor. By where wala naman po silang memo about dun, company protocol daw po yun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum