Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lost money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lost money Empty lost money Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:33 pm

lasngag

Arresto Menor

Good day..
My superior instructed me to collect payment for a particular professional job but that is not related in my job description.I've been a victim of pick-pocket group inside a bus along edsa.The money i collected is gone.
I made a statement in my company but their decision was,I'm going to pay the money I've lost,even not the whole amount.
Is it fair to me or I have no obligation to pay for this money.In the first place,it's not my duty to collect payment and I'm doing everything necessary to secure the money but unfortunately,I never noticed the tricks done by pick-pocket group.

2lost money Empty Re: lost money Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

attyLLL

IMO, the correct question here is whether you committed negligence which resulted in the loss. if you were to contest these deductions, you would have to file a complaint at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3lost money Empty Re: lost money Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

lasngag

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the reply.
can we call it negligence?I mean,the group responsible harrased me inside the bus.what's happened was unexpected.

4lost money Empty Re: lost money Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 pm

attyLLL

you can argue that if you were robbed at gunpoint, they wouldn't have the right to claim from you. in the end, if they refuse, again, your remedy will be to file a claim at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5lost money Empty Re: lost money Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:33 pm

lasngag

Arresto Menor

I can't call it robbed because they are pick-pocket group.I didnt noticed when do that thing inside the bus,they're pretending in a hurry going down the bus until they bump me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum