Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cutting water services if monthly dues are not paid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

markaguirreps4

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone!

We previously had our water services in our subdivision (not Nawasa or Maynilad) handled by a private company separate from the monthly dues that are from the homeowners association. Now they merged for some reason and they did send a letter to all homeowners about this.

However, in the letter, it notes that if the monthly dues are not paid then they will cut the water services even if it's paid in full. Just a background, we are renting this house, we always pay our monthly water dues but we are a little behind on our monthly association fees. I guess my question is, is this legal? Can they cut the water supply even if we are up to date on payments for our water bills?

Thank you for your responses in advance!

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Challenge the proposal by the private company during the monthly board meeting. Ask the president of the subdivision association to challenge said proposal and to not accede to such change of conditions, since he ideally represents the whole association.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum