Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

monthly dues for lot owner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1monthly dues for lot owner Empty monthly dues for lot owner Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Maria0

Maria0
Arresto Menor

Hello po,

As a owner of a residential lot, am I obliged to pay the monthly dues? the title that i've got doesn't say anything about Homeowners association monthly dues, but the subdivision that my lot was located is billing me. They said that they are mowing the grass in my lot.

2monthly dues for lot owner Empty Re: monthly dues for lot owner Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

attyLLL

does your title have an annotation regarding the association? it might be that there's a master deed mentioned and by buying the lot, you agree to be part of the association. in such case, you are required to pay the dues.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum