Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owner Granted an "Intent to Sell" the property to us.. BUT owner havent paid yet the ESTATE TAX! Help!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

william797

Arresto Menor

Good Day Everyone..

Eto problem namin, way back early 2016 - a person claimed an approximate 10hectares in our area (now a residential area of 600+ settlers)... The owner announced to us that hindi nya gusto na mademolish so ibibinta na nya sa amin ang bawat lupa na tinitirikan ng bahay namin.. (most 30+years nakatira)..

ang mga seller now is already the apo's of around 70 to 90 years old na...

The problem is... along the way of our transaction... the title is still UNDER the LOLA's name who died around 1980's... At nalaman namin na wala pala silang capability na itransfer ang title sa amin once we fully paid it.. We even come to the point.. na nalaman namin na kailangan pa nilang bayaran ang estate tax nila for our transaction of transferring the title (once fully paid) to take effect..

Now... Nabisto namin na gusto pala nilang magkapera BAHALA na in the long run kami ang mamroplema sa titulo...

THE OWNER... still wants to sell it even ganyan ang mangyayari sa amin... and even sometimes they threat us of EVICTION or EJECTION in our properties...

Want to make this things clear...

"We are soooooooo INTERESTED TO BUY their property.. but the case here is gusto ng may-ari na magstart na nang montly amortization para meron daw sila mabayad sa estate tax"...

We ONLY want the security of our money...

PATULONG PO MGA KAPATID!!! I IN BEHALF OF 600 to 1000 citizens here in our area.. Your HELP is Greatly appreciated!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum