Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mobile loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mobile loan Empty Mobile loan Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Shezzowicked

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I would like to ask for your advice. Meron po ako mobile loan sa globe noong year 2014, pero ang gumamit po ng phone is ung EX girlfriend ko na ngayon, we broke up year 2015, last payment made was May 2015, in other words, ako ung nagloan para sa kanya, since we broke up nastop na din ung pagbabayad dun sa loan, and ung phone is nasa kanya. She made promises before na babayadan nya pero until now hindi pa din settled. I recieved an email from globe today regarding my loan with existing amount to pay na 15k+.

What can I do po para mapilitan po ung EX girlfriend ko to pay for that amount?

Thanks so much in advance.

2Mobile loan Empty Re: Mobile loan Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:04 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

File a case for collection of sum of money in a small claims court. They have forms that you could fill up there. Mabilisan yung process dito, usually you'll get a decision within the day. Bring also all your documentary evidence (the contract from globe, receipts, messages from your ex-GF, etc) so that the judge can peruse them in court.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum