Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threatening mobile texts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Threatening mobile texts Empty Threatening mobile texts Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm

John Cris Tabada

Arresto Menor

Hello lawyers,
I just want to ask if I could file a case to my fellow "Ex" (you know). Because this person threat me trough mobile text & this person harass me in public place (mall)-- i front of my friends.

This person also exclaimed to everybody that I have this sexual transmuted disease, which is not true (I took medical exam: I was negative).

The last word this person said to me was "Dili ko muhunong kung dili ko makabawus nimo" (I will never stop until I get my revenge).

I still have this persons texts.

Hoping your consideration to my letter.
Thank you.

2Threatening mobile texts Empty Re: Threatening mobile texts Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 pm

attyLLL

if you can present the other persons who heard him/her say derogatory remarks against you, then you can file slander

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum