Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Empty NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:30 pm

ace0920

Arresto Menor

Teacher po si mother ko, may utang sya sa Robinsons Bank way back 2013 for 100k. Ganito po nangyari, so ang ATM (payroll/landbank atm) nya noon e nasa robinsons bank. Ang banko ang nagwiwithdraw ng payment ni mama sa loan dun sa ATM (dun pumapasok sweldo nila mother). Nung nagpalit ng ATM ang landbank yung EVM/Chip, hindi binigay ni mother yung bagong ATM. Ang ginawa nya na lang, nagdedeposit sya ng tig 1k monthly dun sa lumang atm na nasa robinsons bank. 4k monthly kasi talaga dapat ang bayad ni mother kaso hindi naman kaya dahil nung mga panahon na yun, at ang dahilan din kaya nagloan si mama dahil nagkasabay sabay na 3 kami nag aaral ng mga kapatid ko, nagkataon pa na naoperahan si mother (cyst sa matres) at naconfine din yung bunso kong kapatid at yung kapatid ni mother (tita ko) kaya ayun hindi na kinaya bayaran ni mama yung 4k monthly. Kung tutuusin lang din nabayaran na ni mama yung principal balance, interest na lang binabayaran nya na lumobo na. Ngayon, nagtetext at tumatawag na nga itong mga "law firms" kesyo sasampahan na daw sya ng kaso, etc., e si mother di na alam gagawin nya. Pwede ba sya kasuhan ng fraud or estafa dahil hindi nya binigay sa robinsons bank yung bagong atm na may chip? nagbabayad naman si mama monthly pero maliit na halaga nga lang. hindi rin naman kami lumipat ng bahay or lumipat ng trabaho. Sana may mag respond. Maraming salamat po

2NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Empty Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:46 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Did your mother sign a contract of loan with Robinson's Bank? What are the terms and conditions stated therein? Did it specify anything with regards to a mandatory need for her to surrender her ATM as part of her payment of her loan?

What your mother should do is personally talk to the management of the Robinson's bank and ask for a loan restructure of her current loan, since her current financial status cannot cope up with the remaining amount to be paid. Negotiate with them a fair price to be paid monthly that won't cripple her finances, and have everything put in writing with their signature as part of their compliance with the terms. Ask for a copy of such, so that there will be proof of everyone's compliance to the current loan restructuring scheme.

Good luck.

3NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Empty Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE FOR MY MOTHER Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:48 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Also, walang nakukulong sa utang. Civil case of a collection of sum of money is the usual case being filed for erring debtors, and not estafa nor fraud. Since it is a civil case, there is no imprisonment involved since that is only for criminal cases.

The messages your mother is receiving are merely scare tactics (most of the time) employed by collection agencies to coerce the debtors to pay their debts, especially the threat of litigation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum