Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice on how to sue a case against my husband for cheating and abandoned me as his true legal wife?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

heartbroken

Arresto Menor

gOOD dAY!!

PLEASE give me an advice on how to sue a case against to my husband living with his mistress at other country?

Last edited by heartbroken on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

heartbroken

Arresto Menor

please help me what the best advice that you can give me attorney. he called me and saying were done because his inloved with another girl.

heartbroken

Arresto Menor

he abandoned me, he never called again and even financial support wala na din...

attyLLL

i recommend you look for a support group in the country where he is staying that can assist in filing a case against him there

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

neenz

neenz
Arresto Menor

Ano po dapat gawin ng support group para po makapagfile po dun sa bansa where he is staying?thanks

attyLLL

first of all, they should be willing to help you. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

neenz

neenz
Arresto Menor

Atty,kung meron po tutulong sa akin sa US dapat po ba kung nasaan state po un husband ko o pede po kahit saan state po un tutulong?may gagastusin po ba un tutulong para sa akin?thanks

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

NO. even you are here in the Philippines you can sue him. Have you both spouses a real property in the Philippines? If yes, you can sue him with his violations and include your conjugal property to compel his attendance in court here in the Philippines.

Non-communication and delivery of support are suffice to prove his violations. But to compel his attendance in court, include your conjugal property in the case.

Consult your lawyer for further clarification on your side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum