Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice about my husband who wants to file a case against me.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AngeloGerard

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

I am so bothered and mentally tortured these past few days and I really need some legal advice. I am married with 5 children. 4 with my legal husband and the youngest with another man. I gave birth with my youngest son abroad. My ex-husband agreed to give all documents required for the registration of my child'd birth using his surname for the all the requirements for me to bring my child in the Philippines. Even though he is aware that he is not the biological father of my child. At present he is Canada and I decided not to work abroad anymore. We are still legally married and just separated informally. He continued to give financial support but it is not enough. I thought everything will be alright until I got a job here in the Philippines. Because of that my ex-husband is telling me that he will file a case against me. He does not want me to have a job. He is harassing and calling me telling that he will put me to jail. He even told that he already did file a case and that he sent it through our Barangay Captain. My question is that is it possible for him to file  case against me even if he is in Canada and if its possible is it according to the law that the demand letter be sent through the Barangay Captain? Is there something I do or is there a case that I could file against him? I am really bothered and emotionally affected right now. I know I did something wrong before but I really need help and legal advice.

Please guide me.

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

I am so bothered and mentally tortured these past few days and I really need some legal advice. I am married with 5 children. 4 with my legal husband and the youngest with another man. I gave birth with my youngest son abroad. My ex-husband agreed to give all documents required for the registration of my child'd birth using his surname for the all the requirements for me to bring my child in the Philippines. Even though he is aware that he is not the biological father of my child. At present he is Canada and I decided not to work abroad anymore. We are still legally married and just separated informally. He continued to give financial support but it is not enough. I thought everything will be alright until I got a job here in the Philippines. Because of that my ex-husband is telling me that he will file a case against me. He does not want me to have a job. He is harassing and calling me telling that he will put me to jail. He even told that he already did file a case and that he sent it through our Barangay Captain. My question is that is it possible for him to file case against me even if he is in Canada and if its possible is it according to the law that the demand letter be sent through the Barangay Captain? Is there something I do or is there a case that I could file against him? I am really bothered and emotionally affected right now. I know I did something wrong before but I really need help and legal advice.

Who filed the imaginary case against you? Husband 1 whom you claimed to be your Ex but still legally married to you or the second husband for clarification.

You alleged that a case has been filed against you though the complainant was in Canada??? I dont think that is legally feasible, except if he cloned himself.

A demand letter was sent through the barangay captain? what I know is that a demand letter is sent to the person being complained and not through the intervention of another.

You were complained of because you are not working or you have no work?? I can't think of any penal law or civil law that makes it a crime for a person not working and Congress has to enact a law on this matter which just like the movie Matrix is scientifically and technically revolutionary.

If the harassment continues, you could file a special criminal case for violation against women and children based on the facts you alleged, but for the case to prosper, your husband should in the Philippines.

You did something wrong before? if you want confidentiality removed from the public eyes, feel free to email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

salamat

Atty Karl Rove

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

karl rove wrote:I am so bothered and mentally tortured these past few days and I really need some legal advice. I am married with 5 children. 4 with my legal husband and the youngest with another man. I gave birth with my youngest son abroad. My ex-husband agreed to give all documents required for the registration of my child'd birth using his surname for the all the requirements for me to bring my child in the Philippines. Even though he is aware that he is not the biological father of my child. At present he is Canada and I decided not to work abroad anymore. We are still legally married and just separated informally. He continued to give financial support but it is not enough. I thought everything will be alright until I got a job here in the Philippines. Because of that my ex-husband is telling me that he will file a case against me. He does not want me to have a job. He is harassing and calling me telling that he will put me to jail. He even told that he already did file a case and that he sent it through our Barangay Captain. My question is that is it possible for him to file  case against me even if he is in Canada and if its possible is it according to the law that the demand letter be sent through the Barangay Captain? Is there something I do or is there a case that I could file against him? I am really bothered and emotionally affected right now. I know I did something wrong before but I really need help and legal advice.

Who filed the imaginary case against you? Husband 1 whom you claimed to be your Ex but still legally married to you or the second husband for clarification.

You alleged that a case has been filed against you though the complainant was in Canada??? I dont think that is legally feasible, except if he cloned himself.

A demand letter was sent through the barangay captain? what I know is that a demand letter is sent to the person being complained and not through the intervention of another.

You were complained of because you are not working or you have no work?? I can't think of any penal law or civil law that makes it a crime for a person not working and Congress has to enact a law on this matter which just like the movie Matrix is scientifically and technically revolutionary.

If the harassment continues, you could file a special criminal case for violation against women and children based on the facts you alleged, but for the case to prosper, your husband should in the Philippines.

You did something wrong before? if you want confidentiality removed from the public eyes, feel free to email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

salamat

Atty Karl Rove

May be she is referring to the adultery??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum