Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband's Mistress is threatening to sue him, what case can she file against my husband?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ariannebless12

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, Im in desperate need of an advice. My husband had an affair which eventually brought forth a son. When I found out he asked for my forgiveness and promised to cut all communication with his mistress. although ganun po ang usapan we agreed naman na susupurtahan yung bata. Now, he is working abroad. Last june nakapagpadala ako ng 5ooo para sa bata but the mother was not satisfied. She threatened na pupunta sa PAO to file legal actions. What legat actions could she possibly file against my husband? if worse comes to worst what can I file against the mistress? she knows full well na may asawa at anak na ang asawa ko nung patulan nya. Thank you and God bless

czairinayepez

czairinayepez
Arresto Menor

Hay naku ang buhay nga naman sila na ang may mga sala sila pa rin ang matatapang. kung asawa ka unahan mo na syang kasuhan para magtigil na sya yun nga lang damay ang asawa mo. Mad

ariannebless12 wrote:Hi Atty, Im in desperate need of an advice. My husband had an affair which eventually brought forth a son. When I found out he asked for my forgiveness and promised to cut all communication with his mistress. although ganun po ang usapan we agreed naman na susupurtahan yung bata. Now, he is working abroad. Last june nakapagpadala ako ng 5ooo para sa bata but the mother was not satisfied. She threatened na pupunta sa PAO to file legal actions. What legat actions could she possibly file against my husband? if worse comes to worst what can I file against the mistress? she knows full well na may asawa at anak na ang asawa ko nung patulan nya. Thank you and God bless

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

ariannebless12 wrote:Hi Atty, Im in desperate need of an advice. My husband had an affair which eventually brought forth a son. When I found out he asked for my forgiveness and promised to cut all communication with his mistress. although ganun po ang usapan we agreed naman na susupurtahan yung bata. Now, he is working abroad. Last june nakapagpadala ako ng 5ooo para sa bata but the mother was not satisfied. She threatened na pupunta sa PAO to file legal actions. What legat actions could she possibly file against my husband? if worse comes to worst what can I file against the mistress? she knows full well na may asawa at anak na ang asawa ko nung patulan nya. Thank you and God bless

The mistress can file economic abuse, that is if she can prove that your hubby is not providing enough support for the child. so make sure that you have all docs for the remittances. For your side, you can ask monetary damage for interfering in your family.

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

Concepab is right, so long as your husband is continually rendering support, there will be no viable charges for 9262, in addition, you might as well consider filing a case against her for unjust vexation, the threat surely annoys and vex you,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum