Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i still file a case against the mistress of my husband even if they already broke up?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karolina123

Arresto Menor

good day po,ask ko lang kung pwedi pa ako mag sampa ng reklamo sa ex-girlfriend ng husband ko...may evidence po kasi ako picture nila dalawa.?

lawddesign

lawyer

a picture alone is a weak defense. besides, the girl already broke up with your husband so why still file a case.?

3can i still file a case against the mistress of my husband even if they already broke up?  Empty half naked po kasi sila.... Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

karolina123

Arresto Menor

i dont know if the girl is wearing a tubetop dress basta nasa kama sila then ung husband ko took the pic and parang lasing pa ung girl na di alam na kinukunan xa ng pic?gsto ko lang matoto ng lesson ung girl at kami ng husband ko were separated na..ng dahil sa pic na un...please need advice thanks po

karolina123

Arresto Menor

concubinage.yan po bah pwedi ko i file sa mistress ng husband ko?pwedi po ba xa makulong?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum