Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case can I file against the pregnant mistress of my husband?

+2
meow angelio
nerzg
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nerzg

Arresto Menor

I was married to my husband last 2007. We didn't stay longer after the marriage. I was pregnant with our child when we separated. He lived together with another woman and they had their son in the year 2009, a baby boy. We continued our own different lives. Until the year 2012, I processed some papers to buy a house and I need the documents of my husband and his signature for legally we are still married. That time..I don't know for what reason but we ended up making a decision of fixing our relationship. I gave him a chance to prove and fix everything. Sabi niya bigyan ko lg siya ng panahon na iayos ang lahat. I'm an OFW. Pagkatapos ng pag uusap naming iyon (June 2012) tuloy tuloy na ang communication namin. Bumalik kami ng anak ko sa abroad to continue my work at siya naman ay naiwan sa Pilipinas. I knew he was still living with his  woman and son when I returned abroad. But he said slowly by slowly he is fixing everything para daw maayos at mabuo ang family namin ulit. In my next vacation June 2013, umuwi kami ng Pilipinas. At this time we went home to his place. We lived together again. After a month of vacation, my child and I went back abroad leaving him alone again. But he promised me not to see his mistress again. He will only spend time with her son without seeing his mistress anymore. I gave him my trust. Our communication continued. Until after 3 months I've found out that he was not only seeing his son but sleeping again in the house of his mistress every weekend. He said because of  the child but he was not doing anything against us as husband and wife. I know it's so impossible that nothing happen between him and her the every weekend that he is staying there. But I still gave him my trust. This coming June 2014 I will go home for good already. I already resigned from my company here for he wants us to be together also. And just last week, my friends received a message from anonymous stating that the mistress of my husband is pregnant right now. I asked my husband about this. He kept on denying. He said he's not the father. The mistress also posted pictures on fb that she's pregnant. I don't know what to do. If ever my husband is the father of this child his mistress bearing right now, what case can I file to the woman?..thank you

meow angelio

Arresto Menor

hi nerzg.. i hv the same issue as urs.. can you pls tell me what did you do?

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

are u interested in just filing a casr against the woman? unfortunately, di naman sya makukulong, she can always deny that the baby is not your husband's...if ever, you can only file a civil case against her.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

You can a civil case against the other woman or file concubinage and send them both to jail.

or

just kick his balls, give him a bloody nose and leave the house...  Twisted Evil

miyucha

Arresto Menor

That's exactly the case i wanted to file against the mistresses of my father..

traissey31

Arresto Menor

Tama po ba pagkakaintindi ko, makukulong ang mistress kapag nag file ng concubinage sa kanilang dalawa ng lalaki? Diba po destierro ang parusa at hindi imprisonment?? Tama po ba?

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

destierro lang, ang lalaki lang ang makukulong. however unfair it may be for the wife, kasi alam ko gusto mo makulong ang babae, wala tayong magagawa yan ang batas. civil law lang ang pwede mo isampa, damages na lang habulin mo sa pagsira ng buhay at katahimikan mo

traissey31

Arresto Menor

Ahh. E sabi po sa ibang thread, pwede daw magfile ng RA9262 sa mistress para makulong din? Tama po ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum