Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threat and Harassment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Threat and Harassment Empty Threat and Harassment Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:47 am

zacto

Arresto Menor

Good Morning!

Yung mother ko po may debt na 45k sa sister (currently residing in Italy) niya, then para matapos na, I personally issued checks worth 25k each for the month of May and June 2018 (which was claimed by her daughter in the province), it’s even more than what my mother ows to her sister. I wrote the MARRIED name of her sister. Apparently, she’s using her MAIDEN NAME, all of her documents daw are Maiden. To cut the story short, they do have the issued checks but still, the daughter of my mom’s sister have the guts to send a message to my mother to change the checks to her mother’s MAIDEN name instead of MARRIED name so they can deposit it to the bank, and also demands to just send the said amount of money to her personal bank account! and that comes with her THREAT that if we don’t do it she (the daughter of my mom’s sister) will go to the Barangay for formal complain (kasi inutusan daw siya ng nanay niya na nasa Italy). First of all po, wala pong utang ang mother ko sa anak niya para sa account niya namin ideposit ang pera. We have the right not to talk to her nor comply to the demands nung anak lang, di po ba?. Also, yung sister dapat ng mother ko ang makipag communicate sa mother ko at hindi yung anak lang, di po ba?. Madali lang po na palitan ang name ng checks kung marunong lang po sana silang magsabi ng maayos, hindi yung sila pa ang may lakas ng loob magbanta. Ano po ba ang dapat na legal action na gawin sa mga taong ganito? abuso na po kasi, nanguubos na po ng pasensya, nabayaran na with issued checks, nakuha pa magreklamo at magbanta?. Pa advise naman po, salamat in advance po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum