Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment and threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment and threat Empty harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:13 am

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Good day, I need help and legal advice.

Meron pong isang tao na ayaw akong lubayan sa pang-aaway nya sakin, twice na po nia akong pinuntahan sa aking tinutuluyan upang awayin ako. sabi niya hindi daw niya ako titigilan at maingat daw ako dahil di daw nia ako titigilan. nung unang punta po nia nireport na po ng land lady ko sa barangay, nung pangalawa pong punta nia ay meron na po syang 2 kasama at basta na lamang pumasok sa compound namin at nagpupumilit na makapasok sa aking tinutuluyan. lagi po siyang tumatawag at laging nagbabanta. please i need your immediate legal advice. sabi niya babalikan dw nia ako ulit.
(She's anger comes from jealousy, prostitute po yung mga un at sobra ang galit saken)

2harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

File cases against them for threats and coercion, and slander. Hire a lawyer.

3harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

balak ko po pag pang third time nia na magpunta siya ipapapulis ko na po siya, san po ba nkukuha ung restraining order or kong sinu po incharge na mag issue nun pra lang lumayo sya saken. di ko po kaya maghire ng lawyer eh.

4harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to go to court to get a restraining order. You will need a lawyer for that. If you cannot afford one, try your luck at the Public Attorney's Office.

5harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

in your own opinion po ba hindi po ba ito maaaring i-settle kong dadaan ako sa pulis? or should i say, may power po ba ang mga pulis regarding sa situation ko? Salamat po ng marami.

6harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Unless the police officers see these persons harassing you, they cannot interfere. Even if you report them and file a blotter complaint at the police station, they cannot be apprehended without them being caught in the act.

7harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:59 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

ganun po ba, di ko po ba pwedeng gamitin ung mga brgy report at ilang witness para magawan ng action ng mga pulis? pag may threat po ba sakin physically di padin po ba sila pwedeng umaksyon? base po kasi sa nanyari kagabi ng pagpunta nila sa boardinghouse ko parang may balak po silang masama sakin dahil pilit po silang makapasok dun. natatakot na po kasi ako at di na nakakatulog o nakalalabas sa gabi.

8harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:14 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

anu-anu po ba yung mga document na ihahanda ko kong sakaling magpupunta ako sa pao to seek legal help. at anu-anu po ung i-pe-prepare kong mga evidence?

9harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You need a certificate of indigence and proof of no income. You will also need witnesses and the complaints that you earlier filed in the barangay. Can't you ask help from the barangay tanods who usually make the rounds to keep the peace?

The police officers are not your personal body guards, and they cannot act on your say-so especially if they did not see the persons you are accusing of harassment actually harassing you.

You need to get a court order for them to stay away from you.

10harassment and threat Empty Re: harassment and threat Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:05 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

thanks a lot, Ms. Jadis..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum