Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grave Threat and Harassment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grave Threat and Harassment Empty Grave Threat and Harassment Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:22 pm

deverauxovgodz

Arresto Menor

There was a time that i was in a internet cafe and got a confrontation to the owner due to their "mean attitude", i told them na "Hindi ko kayo titigilan hanggang Magsara kayo". although that was only an empty threat. after 3 weeks i am being called at our baranggay due to Grave Threat and Harassment.

That was 3 weeks ago and i dont even remember that person face. is it ok for me(if this is not settled in the baranggay due to their really mean attitude) can i counter file to them an "unjust vexation" because of their annoyance?

also if i want negotiation, do i need to pay them?

2Grave Threat and Harassment Empty Re: Grave Threat and Harassment Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Just comply with the barangay conciliation if i where you and settle your differences. Just say sorry or lower your pride, problems are still problems, its better to forgive with less problems

3Grave Threat and Harassment Empty Re: Grave Threat and Harassment Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:14 am

Father Odin

Arresto Menor

Better to comply with the Barangay. I just spent 4 days in police jail and 1 day in city jail for Grave Threats and Harassment due to a case being filed

don't give them the opportunity, just reconcile with apologies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum