Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave oral dafamation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grave oral dafamation Empty grave oral dafamation Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

eilujanne

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Can i file a case of grave oral defamation without having to go through barangay? If so, how po? Thanks.

2grave oral dafamation Empty Re: grave oral dafamation Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

eilujanne wrote:
Good day!

Can i file a case of grave oral defamation without having to go through barangay? If so, how po? Thanks.

pano mo nasabing grave ang pag defame sau?

3grave oral dafamation Empty Re: grave oral dafamation Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, if you live in the same city or municipality,it will be better to go through the bgy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4grave oral dafamation Empty grave oral dafamation and grave threat Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm

eilujanne

Arresto Menor

Good day!

the person involve was shouting at our bakery that we are selling breads that are "panis" . Then later on, she and her mother along with a friend told our worker nang ganito " mag ayos kayo, alam ko kung saan kayo lilipat, hindi ko sila titigilan". Bayad na kayo!"
Can I file grave oral defamation and grave threat?

5grave oral dafamation Empty Re: grave oral dafamation Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 am

erika*

Arresto Menor

What was the sentence for grave oral defamtion. ?

6grave oral dafamation Empty Re: grave oral dafamation Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:08 am

erika*

Arresto Menor

what is Aresto Menor?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum