Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this harassment? What can I do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this harassment? What can I do? Empty Is this harassment? What can I do? Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 pm

kayrom

Arresto Menor

There is a woman in my gym who has been giving me dirty looks in the locker rooms for weeks. I don't pay attention to her. Lately she has resorted to making "parinig" to me, when talking to her friends, about how SOME people are husband stealers, pumapatol sa may asawa.. etc.

I did not pay any attention to this as I do not know this woman or her husband. But I have noticed that this happens every time she sees me. So it is no longer a coincidence.

Today, she even followed me to my place of work riding the elevator with me to see the floor I work at.

This is where I draw the line.

I found out that her husband and I work for the same company (her husband and I do not know each other, it's a big company) and she has a history of harassing women who she thinks is having an affair with her husband.

I am happily married with children so I have no idea why I am receiving this type of abuse from her.

What legal action can I take, if any?

2Is this harassment? What can I do? Empty Re: Is this harassment? What can I do? Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 pm

kayrom

Arresto Menor

Is a restraining order possible? If not, what can I do?

3Is this harassment? What can I do? Empty Re: Is this harassment? What can I do? Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 am

attyLLL

in a similar case i handled, i sent a letter to the other party and it ended there. maybe you can find an intermediary to intercede.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Is this harassment? What can I do? Empty Re: Is this harassment? What can I do? Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:37 pm

kayrom

Arresto Menor

Ah ok.. so I should get a lawyer to write a letter for me telling her to stop?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum