Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment Scam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investment Scam Empty Investment Scam Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 pm

mhaybhie

Arresto Menor

Last January 2018 by brother-in-law was invited me to join an investment where he was one of the Handler. Handler means he is Direct to the CEO. Since then I join the Investment and also offered me 40% interest on my investment monthly. i'm receiving 40k in my 100k investment monthly. One time he encourage me to find people who wants to earn money and give them 30% so that i earned 10% every month out of my Invites. I Invited 8 person with total of 1Million until April 2018. And last May 28, 2018 the CEO of the company announced that our investment was gone totally gone. My brother-in-law invested 25M including his invites and my invites. the CEO is telling us that he invested our money in one company that Issuing Drugs in many Hospitals all over our country. The president of that company is hiding right now she Scam us and Run all our Investment more than 400M. The problem now is my Invites they want to Sue me if I will not return their money, Please me help me? i don't know what to do?

2Investment Scam Empty Re: Investment Scam Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:57 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

In case you are sued, you may have no other alternative but to sue also those who are on top of you if you want to be cleared of liabilities. You may have to prove that you yourself is also a victim of this scheme. I believe that this is a classic case of pyramiding, where the focus is not really on the product being sold, but on recruiting other members that are supposed to sell the products. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/unfair-unconscionable-sales-acts-practices

3Investment Scam Empty Re: Investment Scam Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:11 pm

anonymous2018

Arresto Menor

hi good morning. bago lng po sa forum..seeking advise po regarding sa situation ng father ko..naginvest ang father ko ng 2.5m sa isang investment that promised a 10 percent return every month. As an assurance, nagbigay siya ng check sa father ko with the same amount. Unfortunately isang beses lang nakakuha ng monthly return ang father ko. The person who took the money said na nalugi daw ang mga businesses niya pero hindi daw siya tatakbo sa responsibilities niya sa father ko.. humihingi lang siya ng time para makabawi financially and ibabalik din daw nya ang capital. She promised to issue a promissory note. Anu po ba ang bearing ng promissory note. May agreement letter na hawak ang father ko signed by the person who took the money pero hindi po notarized and was issued sa labas ng Pilipinas. Correct me if I am wrong pero dapat ay may date na nakaspecify sa promissory note kung kailan nya maibabalik ang capital tama po ba? Anu po ang magandang gawin para po maibalik ang capital? Almost a year na kami naghihintay. Thanks in advance po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum