Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment scam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investment scam Empty Investment scam Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 am

Jayar19

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Last May 2017 I invested 300K to ms scammer and entered into a contract. Our contract is just an acknowledgement of debt and it states that my capital will be paid for a period of 1 year with a monthly interest of 10%.This May 2018 our contract will end. She just paid me 3 months interest a total of 90K and then nothing follows. She also issued me two post dated checks worth 80K each but have bounced.
I already sent her demand letter but she said she will do counter demand to the ombudsman since I am a govt employee because 10% interest is illegal. Does she has a reason to file a case since she is the one who offer the 10%interest? How can i force her to return even just my capital? She just keep on promising and always reasoned that her business is down right now.Thanks

2Investment scam Empty Re: Investment scam Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 am

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Investment scam Empty Re: Investment scam Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:57 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

There is no such thing as illegal interest, because the effects of the Usury Law is currently suspended. It may be true that the rate of 10% monthly is way too high compared to the legal rate, but I believe that it is for the court and not the ombudsman to determine what constitutes unconscionable interest. Instead, you are the ones who can prosecute her for violation of BP 22 for her bounced checks. Try reading this. I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

4Investment scam Empty Re: Investment scam Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:36 pm

Jayar19

Arresto Menor

gusto ko po sana makuha na lang yung principal amount na 300K nevermind na yung interest.pwde po ba mag file sa small claims court kahit 300k i claim ko po.mas effective po ba yun kasi may kaya yung may utang sakin kya nya gumastos sa kaso nya kung sakali

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum