Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment scam

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investment scam Empty Investment scam Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Jayar19

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Last May 2017 I invested 300K to ms scammer and entered into a contract. Our contract is just an acknowledgement of debt and it states that my capital will be paid for a period of 1 year with a monthly interest of 10%. This May 2018 our contract will end.She just paid me 3 months interest a total of 90K and then nothing follows. She also issued me two post dated checks worth 80K each but have bounced.
I already sent her demand letter but she said she will do counter demand to the ombudsman since I am a govt employee because 10% interest is illegal. Does she has a reason to file a case since she is the one who offer the 10%interest? How can i force her to return even just my capital? She just keep on promising and always reasoned that her business is down right now.Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum