Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investment Empty Investment Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:01 pm

tst

Arresto Menor

Good morning. I am Ms. Tess from San Pedro, Laguna. I have a very big problem with regards to the house and lot we bought from Filinvest Land. We have been paying for more than 1 year and has been expecting updates from Filinvest of the status of our property. What I mean of the status here is, when will the start of the construction of our property since we have paid already the 1 year deposit. I keep in sending emails to inquire on this regard. I got disappointed because when we visited the site last 2 weeks, no sign of the construction. As a buyer, what are we supposed to do? The reason we got this property because we have been renting for so many years.We have expected that after 1 year our house will be constructed and that we can move in on the 2nd year. We had arrears now it is because we got some doubts. Is there a way for us to stop paying until we get the house constructed since we paid the 1 year deposit and continued paying. Please advise me of what to do. More power.
Thank you.

Ms. Tess

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum