Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

investment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1investment Empty investment Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

rjg_888

Arresto Menor

Good pm po. Just want to ask for your legal advised regarding my business partner. Here’s the story I invested a big amount of money asking help from my parents for a machine business. For the contract it stated that after 3 mos. from the date of Agreement and Quarterly are Renewable and any changes toward the duration of the agreement should be done with new agreement. Repayments of Investments Shall in any case the investor which is my mother want to reimburse the investment amount or terminate the contract, my business partner will pay back the invested amount of our investment with corresponding accumulated net profit. Also in the contract stated that will be receiving a Net Profit Participation of Sixty (60%) of Total Invested amount quarterly and my Business partner will be receiving (40%) net profit without any investment at all . One day I found out that he was fooling me, I talk to other supplier and informing me accidentally that my business partner invested a big amount of money that I never expected so aside from the net profit which is 40% share he’ll be receiving he will also earn big amount of money from his big investment without our knowledged. Meaning he will earned net profit participation from our investment and earning also another investment.

We have a confrontation asking about his investment without our knowledged and of course also his denying it and what also hurt me is his conniving the supplier, I’m really dismayed that I trusted him so much that I ask money from my parents to invest money for a business .What also hurt me is the false accusation on me that I’m working behind his back which he really knows the truth .His not credible!!! He promise us 2 weeks ago to pay our investment but until now no payment at all , he also tell me that he will not give our net profit of 60% which is clear that it stated on the contract that will be receiving a net profit participation of total invested amount quarterly? Can we sue him for ESTAFA case? 2 weeks from now contract will end and incase my business partner don’t pay our investment which is stated on the contract he will pay back our investment with corresponding accumulated net profit. ? What legal actions and steps we need to do? May laban po ba kami dito? And can I also sue him for deceitful actions? Mali naman po maglie sya getting share for our investment? And kunyari wala syang investment kundi dahil sya daw ang nagsimula ng business and to find out his selling machines without our knowledged , sa investment nya doble kita po sya . Marami po salamat and sana po you can give me legal advised its very hard now days to earn money lalo napo kapag pinaghirapan and what sad about that is yong maloloko po tau . Godbless po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum