Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unreturned investment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unreturned investment Empty unreturned investment Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 pm

treason010592

Arresto Menor

Hi guys! Two months ago, me and my friends invested in my classmate. The amount ranges from 500 up. The investment goes like this, kung ano man ang amount na iinvest mo, 50% will be returned to you after two weeks. Matagal na kaming nag-iinvest sa kanya, since college pa kami and now gradute na kami, nag-invest ulit kami sa kanya. The problem is, hindi namin tlaga natanong ang background ng business or anything about it. Kasi kumikita naman kami sa aming iniinvest after 2 weeks.

Sadly, two months ago, after nag-invest kami ulit ng mga friends ko at inaasahan naming mababalik ito after two weeks ay hindi nangyari. Tinaguan kami ng classmate namin and when she txt us, sinasabi nya na andyan na daw yung pera, busy lng sya etc. Pero the truth is, hanggang ngayon wala parin kaming balita sa kanya.

What should we do?? May laban ba kami if ever we will file a case against her??[b] Neutral Thank you sa sasagot!

2unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Send her a demand letter.

3unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

After the notice of demand letter, if she can't fulfill her obligation then you can file a civil case for collection for sum of money.

4unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

nalulungkot lang ako kasi classmate against classmate nagkakasuhan. un lang po and goodluck. Smile

5unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:30 am

treason010592

Arresto Menor

yun nga po eh. Even her family, pinagtatakpan sya. The problem is, takot kami mag-file ng case because they're family is so powerful in Lanao.

6unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 pm

attyman

Arresto Menor

send her a demand letter first, you may file a case for estafa

7unreturned investment Empty Re: unreturned investment Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

treason010592

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply. I will tell the her other victims about this. God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum