Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 am

dfa

Arresto Menor

issue: For pick-up yong (land)title sa Register of Deeds. Pero hinde ako mkapunta personally. Applicable ba gumamit ng SPA for this one para father ko ang kukuha sa location? not familiar with the procedure kasi.

if merong dyan my experience regarding sa procedure paki share namn.

other info:
Hinde ko mapuntahan ung location kasi nasa ibang city parang mag kabilang dulo ng luzon ang pgitan.

2SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Sun May 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

An spa would suffice. Give your father one of your valid IDs to present.

3SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:40 am

dfa

Arresto Menor

THank you for the answer' maam Jadis.

im having problems coordinating with my father. Regarding picking up the Title. I told my father that an SPA would do and i would try to get one and send 1 of my valid ID as well. However he keeps on insisting that it wont work because he already asked. But im not so sure if he really did.

Issue and additional info/

1st issue: Free Patent application was approved and what i have to do is to go and pick-up the Title from the Register of Deeds office. (problem is that im not able to because of several reasons.) now from answer above it was already mentioned that an SPA would work.-just wanter to re-clarify

2nd Issue: there are some papers works im not familiar with that needs to be signed as well. Will the SPA work for those documents as well?
im not sure but i think the next step would be "filing documents at the municipal or Provincial Assessor's office for the issuance for new tax decleration"

4SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:37 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

An SPA (notarized) will suffice to get the Title by your father. That is a legal document. So the RD must release the title to your father. Make your SPA in detailed so that your father can act in behalf of you. Like you are auhtorizing him to sign, execute, transact, etc.

5SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:29 pm

dfa

Arresto Menor

Will it suffice as well for my father to use the SPA in the Assessor’s Office for issuance of new tax declaration for the titled lot or will they need my Original Signature. ?

6SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:05 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Do I understand corect?
You plan to make the TITLE in you FATHER'S name??
That would add problems/costs later when inherit.

Make the SPA in father's name
and TITLE in YOUR name.
With SPA your father will handle things in YOUR name...

7SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:07 am

dfa

Arresto Menor

land Title is under my name and needs to be picked up at Register of Deeds. It was already mentioned that SPA can be used so that my Father can pick it up.
Afterwards..
I believe the next step upon acquiring the title would be to present it to the assessor’s office for the issuance of the new tax declaration (that needs to be under my name). So my next inquiry is that – if they can still use the SPA ill be sending for them to file a new tax declaration for me. Or is it necessary for me to be there and sign the necessary papers.?

8SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

dfa wrote:next step upon acquiring the title would be to present it to the assessor’s office for the issuance of the new tax declaration (that needs to be under my name). So my next inquiry is that – if they can still use the SPA ill be sending for them to file a new tax declaration for me. Or is it necessary for me to be there and sign the necessary papers.?
As far as I know same SPA can be used to everything it say it allow (if any restrictions).

9SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:39 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

As i said in my previous post, the SPA will suffice as long as you indicate your transaction in detailed. Even if the notarized authorization is allowed. Here's the template for your easy reference:

AUTHORIZATION

07 June 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to authorize RODRIGO TRILLANES to transact/facilitate for and on behalf of me the necessary application for the issuance and registration of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) and Tax Declaration (TD) of a parcel of land under TCT No._____ registered under my name before the Registry of Deeds and Assessor’s Office.

Mr. Trillanes is also authorized to secure other related clearances from various concerned government agencies and submit required documents in connection with the above mentioned undertakings.

Very truly yours,

RODRIGO TRILLANES

10SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Empty Re: SPA Inquiry/ Land title etc Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:14 am

ahwtz0812

Arresto Menor

Do I still need to give a SPA even if I already signed the Deed of Extra Judicial Partition with Sale in Two Installments with SPA?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum